The Carrera Overdrive is a lower gain pedal designed for clean/edge of breakup tones. Often when playing clean it can feel like the guitar lacks presence in the lower mids and upper mids. The Carrera adds a slight boost to these frequencies giving your guitar a better balance throughout , perfect for cleaner single note work with more note definition and dynamics.
With bass and treble at around 2 o'clock and gain set low, it has a warm treble and a more percussive low end than your clean signal remeniscent of a Klon set for clean boost.
Although it really shines on cleaner settings, the Carrera is perfectly happy delivering vintage full bodied overdriven tones. Passive Bass and treble controls for a more natural sounding eq can brighten humbuckers, fatten up a strat bridge pickup or cut the undesirable low end from a strat neck pickup.
The Carrera is a hand made pedal using the highest quality parts
- 100% Handmade
- True Bypass
- Gain,level,bass & treble controls
- Top mount power and signal jacks
- High quality components
- Low current dimmable Led
- Requires 9v centre negative power supply or 9v battery
- Dimensions: 120 x 95 x 35mm - 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.5" (Enclosure only)
- Power consumption - 7.5 mA
- Input impedance 1 MΩ
- Designed and handmade by myself using the highest quality components.
- Hand drilled and screen printed
- Neutrik fully enclosed panel mount signal and DC jacks. (Not board mounted)
- Audio grade through hole components from MMK, Wima, Epcos, Vishay, Panasonic etc
- Low noise metal film resistors